Reset oil service light Lexus RX 400h. From years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
How do you reset oil service light Lexus RX 400h.
The oil change system should be reset. Perform the following procedures:
- Switch the display to the odometer.
- Turn the engine switch to the LOCK position.
- While pressing the ODO/TRIP button, turn the engine switch to the ON position.
- A message MAINT REQD RESET MODE will appear on the display.
- To select the system, hold the button for at least 5 seconds.
- A message COMPLETE will appear and a beep will sound.
All information is taken from the Lexus RX 400h owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Lexus RX 400h. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Lexus cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.