Reset oil service light Lexus RX 350. From years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How do you reset oil service light Lexus RX 350 after changing the engine oil.
The engine oil maintenance data should be reset. Perform the following procedure:
- Turn the ignition to run (push START/STOP button once).
- Display the trip meter “A”, then turn the “ENGINE START STOP” switch off.
- While pressing the “ODO/TRIP” button, turn the “ENGINE START STOP” switch to ON mode.
- Keep the “ODO/TRIP” button pressed for about 5 seconds.
- The resetting procedure is complete when “000000” in the trip meter flashes once and the message in the multiinformation display disappears.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
All information is taken from the Lexus RX 350 owners manual.
Update, thank you Jeff:
Press start button twice without foot on brake to get to run position.
Press odometer button on dash to lower left side of steering wheel to get to trip odometer”A”.
Press start button once to get to “off” position.
Then hold down the odometer button and press start button twice to get to start position, continue to hold odometer button till the rolling lighted dots stop and the display shows a series of 0’s.
Press start button to turn off car and you are done.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Lexus RX 350. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Lexus cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.