Reset oil service light Lexus GX J150. From years: 2010, 2011, 2012.
Full procedure how to reset oil service light Lexus GX J150 after changing the engine oil. From years: 2010, 2011, 2012.
The engine oil maintenance data should be reset. Perform the following rocedures:
- Turn the ignition to run, engine off (push START/STOP button once).
- Press the Menu switch to change the multi information display to blank. Turn the engine off.
- While pressing the ODO/TRIP button, set the “ENGINE START STOP” switch to run, engine off (push START/STOP button once).
- Keep pushing the “ODO/TRIP” switch for more than 7 seconds.
- While doing this operation, the master warning light comes on, a warning tone sounds and the RESETTING OIL MAINTENANCE DATA message appears to inform you that light has been reset. After 5 seconds, the system reset is completed.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
All information is taken from the Lexus GX J150 owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Lexus GX J150. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Lexus cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.