Reset oil service light Lexus GS 300. From years: 2006, 2007.
How to reset oil service light Lexus GS 300.
Engine Oil Maintenance Reset Warning on Lexus GS 300.
This message indicates that the engine oil maintenance data has been reset. After replacing the engine oil, be sure to reset the maintenance data.
To reset the data, perform the following operations:
- Turn the ignition to run, one position before starting engine.
- Push the “ODO TRIP” switch to change the display to blank.
- Turn the ignition off.
- While pressing the trip meter reset button, set the engine switch to run, one position before starting engine.
- Keep pushing the “RESET” switch for more than 7 seconds.
- While doing this operation, the master warning light comes on, a warning tone sounds and the OIL MAINT RESET message appears to inform you that light has been reset.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
All information is taken from the Lexus GS Series 300 manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Lexus GS 300. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Lexus cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.