Reset oil service light BMW E90. From years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
How to reset oil service light BMW E90.
- Insert your remote key into the key slot and press the START button once without putting your foot on the brake. You should see numerous lights turn on in the dash.
- Wait for any warning lights and beeping to go off.
- Then you hold the brake. Press and hold the odometer button, which is located on the bottom left of the speedometer (instrument cluster).
- An exclamation mark will appear in the screen in middle of the dashboard.
- Keep holding down the button until the next picture appears then let go.
- When you arrive at the inspection service light that you wish to reset press and hold the BC button on the signal handel until the text Reset is visible under the picture, then let go.
- The oil service light, below figure.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light BMW E90. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for BMW cars. Or any error which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.