Reset oil service light BMW 325xi.
How do you reset oil service light BMW 325xi.
- Turn the car on.
- Wait about a minute for the computer to get to normal. Press and hold the travel mile reset button.
- Hold it untill an ! in a triangle appears.
- Then your maintanance info will pop up.
- Select the item to reset.
- And tap the side button on the wand atached to the stearing wheel.
- This button is what you use to browse through your computer.
- Press the button once it will say reset press and hold it the second time and it will say reset. Hold for 5 seconds or so and it will show a check mark next to reset confirming it has reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light BMW 325xi. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for BMW cars. Or any error which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.