Reset oil service light BMW 1 Series. For models: BMW e87, BMW E81, BMW E82, BMW E88, BMW F20, BMW 135i.
Reset oil service light BMW 1 Series F20. From years: 2011, 2012.
How to reset oil service light BMW 1 Series F20.
Firstly with the ignition switched on, set the odometer trip meter back to zero by pushing it once.
Then switch the ignition back off again. I found this step was critical, otherwise I couldn’t get to the Service menu.
Now you are ready to go through the reset oil service light BMW 1 Series F20 steps as follows.
- Switch the ignition on. So that the temperature, km/miles and Parking brake lights are displayed (see the picture). And the key is ready to start the engine but dont actually start the car . .
- Press the button from the left dashboard for between 5 and 10 seconds until a inspection service light appears on display. .
- Release the button briefly and press again straight away which brings up a picture of the lamp oil symbol. Just release the button and press again and the next service item will appear. .
- If you want to reset oil service light BMW 1 Series F20. Pres the button until show you on display the oil service light symbol. Then keep holding the button until it is RESET. .
Reset oil service light BMW 1 Series 135i. From years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How do you reset oil service light BMW 1 Series 135i. From years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
- Start the engine and let it idle, then press and HOLD the trip reset button for a few seconds (about seven seconds).
- Once in you will see a triangle whit this sign “!” in it. At least this is what I saw on my car with the car’s first service due soon.
- Use the BC to scroll thru the services due menu.
- First major service due. .
- Front brakes due at 47,000 kms. .
- Rear brakes due at 60,000 kms. .
- Brake fluid change due at. .
- Service due at. .
- And then the menu goes back (loops back) to page one, the oil service.
- So this is what the oil service light looks like. .
- If you hit the SET button on the BC stalk. .
- You will see this, a oil lamp. .
- If you want to reset oil service light BMW 1 Series 135i, confirm the RESET, with the button on the end of the stalk.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light BMW 1 Series 135i. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for BMW cars. Or any error which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.