How to reset oil change service Volkswagen Amarok made in the year 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.
On your dashboard, you have to buttons located in the center between the speedometer and tachometer clocks.
Button right you have on it these symbols “0.0/SET” and the left one I don’t know how to describe it that’s why I attach 2 pictures with them depending on what model you have:
How to reset key spanner light VW Amarok.
- Go in the car and close the door.
- Press and hold the right button “0.0/set”, see below picture.
- Put the key in contact and turn the ignition on, without starting the engine.
- Release the “0.0/set” button.
- And start to press and hold the left button, see below picture with these button and key spanner light VW Amarok.
- Turn the ignition back off.
- Remove the key from the ignition.
- Release the button.
This procedure must be done after changing the engine oil and filters.
The most common engines engine oil capacity.
- For engine 2.0 TDi with 90 kW or 122 hp oil capacity is 7 litres.
- For motor 3.0 TDi with120kW or 163 hp oil cpacty is, 8 liters.
If you have another engine or want to know the capacity for gearbox, please visit http://engineoilcapacity.com/ .