Reset average fuel consumption indicator Skoda Citigo. From year: 2011, 2012, 2013.
How to reset average fuel consumption indicator Skoda Citigo.
- The rocker switch A and the button B are located on the windscreen wiper lever.
- Select memory
- Press the button B.
- Selecting functions.
- Briefly press the rocker switch A up or down, this opens the individual functions of the multifunction display one after the other.
- Resetting. Select the desired memory.
- Press the button B for longer.
- The following readouts of the selected memory will be set to zero by button B.
That it is the full procedure how to reset average fuel consumption indicator Skoda Citigo. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Skoda cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.