Change interval service reset for BMW X3.
How do you change interval service reset for BMW X3.
- Get in the driver seat and close the door.
- Press and hold S/R button (on the left).
- While still holding on S/R button, insert and turn your key on but DO NOT start the car.
- Keep on holding till RESET appears.
- Release S/R button and press and hold it again till RESET starts flashing.
- Release S/R button and press once (without holding) again. You should see 15500 miles to go Might have to do it a couple of times before you get, though.
That it is the full procedure how to change interval service reset for BMW X3. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for BMW cars. Or any error which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.