How to reset the timer and schedule on a Volvo C30.
The time when the car shall be used and heated is specified with the timer.
Select between TIMER 1 and TIMER 2.
Scroll with the thumbwheel to PARK HEAT TIMER 1.
- Briefly press the RESET button so that the hours setting starts to flash.
- Select the required hour using the thumbwheel.
- Briefly press RESET to move to the flashing minutes setting.
- Select the required minute using the thumbwheel.
- Briefly press RESET to confirm the setting.
- Press RESET to activate the timer.
After setting TIMER 1 a second start time can be programmed with TIMER 2 by scrolling with the thumbwheel.
Set the alternative time in the same way as TIMER 1.
Deactivating a timer-started heater A timer-started heater can be switched off manually before the set time has elapsed. Proceed as follows:
- Press the READ button.
- Use the thumbwheel to scroll to the text PARK HEAT TIMER 1 or PARK HEAT TIMER 2. The text ON flashes on the display.
- Press RESET. The text OFF is shown with a constant glow and the heater is switched OFF.
A timer-started heater can be switched off in accordance with the instructions in the section “Direct start and immediate stop”.
Clock/timer. The heater’s time is connected to the car’s clock.
All timer programming will be cleared if the car’s clock is reset.