How to reset the “INSP” service message on Seat Cordoba III 6L, made between the years 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009.
You do not require a scanner or other hardware to do this reset. You can quickly reset the “INSP” message using the following method:
- With the car in full stop, press the button marked with the red arrow in the picture below (this is the button usually used to reset the mileage and adjust the clock);
2. Now hold this button pressed and insert the key into the ignition;
3. With the button pressed, switch the key to the second position (but be advised, do not start the car’s engine, it is very important);
4. Keep the button pressed for a few seconds more, until the three lines shown in the image below appear on the small display, meaning that you made the reset successfully;
5. Release the button and you are done.
So, these are the simple steps you need to follow if you wish to reset this service message on Seat Cordoba III 6L, produced between the years 2002 and 2009. There is no need to go to the dealer or a service to reset it. You can watch the video tutorial below for details about the process.