Reset VSC TRAC Warning Light Toyota 4Runner fourth generation. From year: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
How to reset VSC TRAC Warning Light Toyota 4Runner fourth generation.
- The light warns that there is a problem somewhere in the following.
- Vehicle stability control system.
- Traction control system (two−wheel drive models).
- Active traction control system (four−wheel drive models).
- AUTO LSD system (two−wheel drive models).
- Downhill assist control system (four−wheel drive models).
- Hill−start assist control system.
The light will come on when the ignition key turned to “ON”, and will go off after a few seconds.
It is not a malfunction that the warning light may stay on for 60 seconds after the ignition key is turned to the “ON” position. Depressing the brake pedal repeatedly may turn on the lights. It is normal if they go out after a few seconds. If the light comes on while driving, the above mentioned systems do not work. However, as conventional braking operates when applied, there is no problem to continue your driving.
In the following cases, contact your Toyota dealer:
- The warning light does not come on after the ignition key is turned to “ON”.
- The warning light remains on after the ignition key is turned to “ON”.
- The warning light comes on while driving.
When the brake fluid level is too low, the above mentioned systems will not operate and the warning light comes on.
That it is the full procedure how to reset VSC TRAC warning light Toyota 4Runner fourth generation. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Toyota cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.