Reset tire pressure warning light Toyota Tundra third generation. From year: 2013, 2014.
How to reset tire pressure warning system Toyota Tundra 3 generation.
How to initialize the tire pressure warning system.
- Park the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off. Initialization cannot be performed while the vehicle is moving.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure to the specified cold tire inflation pressure level. Adjust the tire inflation pressure to the specified cold tire inflation pressure level.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position.
- Press and hold the tire pressure warning reset switch until the tire pressure warning light blinks slowly 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position and then turn the engine switch to the “LOCK” position.
Toyota Tundra third generation tire life.
Any tire over 6 years old must be checked by a qualified technician even if it has seldom or never been used or damage is not obvious.
Replacing tires and wheels on a Toyota Tundra 3 generation.
If the ID code of the tire pressure warning valve and transmitter is not registered, the tire pressure warning system will not work properly. After driving for about 20 minutes, the tire pressure warning light blinks for 1 minute and stays on to indicate a system malfunction.
That it is the full procedure how to reset tire pressure warning light Toyota Tundra third generation. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Toyota cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.