Reset tire pressure warning light Toyota Sequoia 2 generation. From year: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset tire pressure warning system Toyota Sequoia second generation.
- Park the vehicle in safe place and turn the engine switch off. While the vehicle is moving, initialization is not performed.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure to the specified cold tire inflation pressure level. Make sure to adjust the tire pressure to the specified cold tire inflation pressure level. The tire pressure warning system will operate based on this pressure level.
- Turn the engine switch to the ON position.
- Push and hold the tire pressure warning reset switch until the tire pressure warning light blinks slowly 3 times.
- Wait for several minutes with the engine switch on, and then turn the engine switch to the ACC or LOCK position.
The tire pressure warning system must be initialized in the following circumstances:
When rotating the tires on vehicles differing with front and rear tire inflation pressures.
When changing the tire size.
When the tire pressure warning system is initialized, the current tire inflation pressure is set as the pressure benchmark.
That it is the full procedure how to reset tire pressure warning light Toyota Sequoia 2 generation. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Toyota cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.