Reset tire pressure warning light Toyota Prius third generation XW30. From year: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How to reset tire pressure warning light Toyota Prius third generation XW30.
- Park the vehicle in safe place and turn the “POWER” switch OFF. While the vehicle is moving, initialization is not performed.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure to the specified cold tire inflation pressure level. Make sure to adjust the tire pressure to the specified cold tire inflation pressure level. The tire pressure warning system will operate based on this pressure level.
- Turn the “POWER” switch to ON mode.
- Push and hold the tire pressure warning reset switch until the tire pressure warning light blinks slowly 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the ON mode, and then turn “POWER” switch OFF.
Registering ID codes. The tire pressure warning valve and transmitter is equipped with a unique ID code. When replacing a tire pressure warning valve and transmitter, it is necessary to register the ID code of tire pressure warning valve and transmitter. Have the ID code registered by your Toyota dealer.
When to replace your Toyota Prius tires.
Tires should be replaced if:
- You have tire damage such as cuts, splits, cracks deep enough to expose the fabric or bulges indicating internal damage.
- A tire goes flat repeatedly or cannot be properly repaired due to the size or location of a cut or other damage.
If you are not sure, consult with your Toyota dealer.
Replacing tires and wheels.
If the ID code of the tire pressure warning valve and transmitter is not registered, the tire pressure warning system will not work properly. After driving for about 20 minutes, the tire pressure warning light comes on after blinking for 1 minute to indicate a system malfunction.
Tire life Toyota Prius.
Any tire over 6 years old must be checked by a qualified technician even if they have seldom or never been used or damage is not obvious.
That it is the full procedure how to reset tire pressure warning light Toyota Prius third generation XW30. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Toyota cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.