Reset service oil light Acura RL. From years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.
Reset service oil light Acura RL. From year: 2005.
- Turn ignition to (II) do not start engine.
- Press the SELECT/RESET button until the oil life displays.
- Press and hold the SELECT/RESET button for 10 seconds, until MAINTENANCE RESET displays.
- Press the SELECT/RESET button to select OK to reset the display.
- Select RESET on the display and press the SELECT/RESET button.
- Turn ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Reset service oil light Acura RL. From years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.
- Turn the ignition to (II) do not start the engine.
- Press the SEL/RESET button on the steering wheel repeatedly until engine oil life is displayed.
- Press and hold the SEL/RESET button for more than 10 seconds. The remaining engine oil life reset mode will be shown on the multi information display.
- Select RESET by pressing the INFO button, then press the SEL/RESET button to reset the engine oil life display. The maintenance item code(s) will disappear, and the engine oil life will reset to 100.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
- Models equipped with the keyless access system have an engine start/stop button instead of an ignition switch. Pushing start/stop button once without starting engine is equivalent of ignition (II).
That it is the full procedure how to reset service oil light Acura RL. After an oil change, if you like to reset any maintenance oil light for Acura cars. Or any error which appears on the display, write in the search box the car name for which you want to find informatio. And find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly or if you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.