Reset service oil light Acura CL. From years: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.
How to turn off oil service indicator Acura CL first generation, made in: 1997 and 1998.
- Reset the coloured indicator by inserting the key in the slot below the indicator.
Reset oil warning light Acura CL second generation, manufactured in: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.
- Turn the key to off position.
- Press and hold the SELECT and RESET buttons on the instrument panel and turn the ignition to position (II) do not start the engine.
- Hold the SELECT and RESET buttons until the indicator resets.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service oil light Acura CL. After an oil change, if you like to reset any maintenance oil light for Acura cars. Or any error which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly or if you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.