Reset service light indicator Toyota Supra. Made in years: 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
How to reset service light indicator Toyota Supra.
- When CHECK ENGINE OIL appears on the display on the Super Monitor.
- Depress the SELECT button below the display, until ENGINE OIL indicator it shows on the display (unless it already is displayed).
- Then depress and hold the SET button until OK is displayed.
How to CHECKING SERVICE REMINDER INDICATORS on a Toyota Supra (except the low fuel level warning light).
- Apply the parking brake.
- Open one of the side doors or the back door. The open door warning light should come on.
- Close the side door. The open door warning light should go off.
- Turn the ignition key to ”ACC”. The SRS airbag warning light should come on. It goes off after about 6 seconds.
- Turn the ignition key to ”ON”, but do not start the engine.
All the service reminder indicators except the open door warning light and SRS airbag warning light should come on. The ”ABS” warning light goes off after about 3 seconds.
If any service reminder indicator or warning buzzer does not function as described above, either the bulb is burned out or the circuit is in need of repair. Have it checked by your Toyota dealer as soon as possible.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Toyota Supra. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Toyota cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.