Reset service light indicator Skoda Octavia 1. From year: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
How to reset service light indicator Skoda Octavia 1.
- With the ignition OFF.
- Push and hold the button from the right, placed next to speedometer, picture below.
- Switch the ignition to on, but do not start the engine, InSP service will appear on the display.
- Release the right button.
- Turn the button for setting the digital clock to the right simultaneously press and release the right button, picture below.
- Switch the ignitin to OFF and start the engine to see if service light has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Skoda Octavia 1. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Skoda cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.