Reset service light indicator Skoda Fabia Mk1. From year: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.
How to reset service light indicator Skoda Fabia Mk1.
- With the ignition off, with all doors closed.
- Press and hold the button situated on the right of the dashboard, next to mileage (km/h), picture below.
- Turn the ignition to on, without starting the engine.
- Release the button and pressed again fore 1 second until the display shows service InSP message, picture below.
- Rotat the same button to the right, until service – – – is displayed, picture below.
- Now press again the button and that was it, the service interval has been reset.
To make it easier to find what warning light is on, we have attached a picture with all symbols Skoda Fabia MK1.
Just leave us a comment about what symbol is your problem and we will answer how can you reset that warning light or what to do in this case.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Skoda Fabia Mk1. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Skoda cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.