Reset service light indicator Seat Leon
Reset service light indicator Seat Leon. From year: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset service light indicator Seat Leon MK1 typ 1M. From year: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006.
- With the engine OFF.
- Depress and hold the button from the dash which is located on the right see the below photo.
- Turn the ignition on, do not start the vehicle.
- Rotate the button to the right for 3 second.
- Stop pushing the button and turn ignition off.
- Start the vehicle, now the warning light from the display should clear.
How to reset service light indicator Seat Leon MK2 typ 1P. From year: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
- With the vehicle off.
- Depress and hold the button, which is situated the center of the dash see the below picture.
- Turn ignition to on, do not start the vehicle.
- Now rotate the same button in clockwise direction, see the below picture.
- Release the button and turn off the ignition.
- Now start the vehicle and see if the warning light indicator has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Seat Leon. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Seat cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.