Reset service light indicator Seat Leon MK2. From year: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset service light indicator Seat Leon MK2.
- With the engine off.
- Press and hold the button from the center of dashboard see picture below.
- Switch ignition to on, without starting the engine.
- Now turn the same button in clockwise direction, see the below picture.
- Release the button and switch off the ignition.
- Now start the car and see if the service light indicator has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Seat Leon MK2. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Seat cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.