Reset service light indicator Seat Leon MK1. From year: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006.
How to reset service light indicator Seat Leon MK1.
- With the ignition OFF.
- Push and hold the button on the right from the dashboard. Picture below.
- Switch the ignition on, without starting the engine.
- Turn the button to the right for 2 second.
- Release the button and switch ignition off.
- Start engine, service indicator from the display should clear.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Seat Leon MK1. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Seat cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.