Reset service light indicator Seat Leon Cupra R. From year: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset service light indicator Seat Leon Cupra R.
- With the key in the ignition, make sure that all doors are closed, ignition off.
- Push and hold the button from the under the rev counter see picture below.
- Turn the ignition to on, but do not start the car.
- Now turn the same button to the right for 1 second.
- Release the button and switch the ignition to off.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Seat Leon Cupra R. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Seat cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.