Reset service light indicator Seat Inca. From year: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.
How to reset service light indicator Seat Inca.
- Turn on the ignition, do not start the engine.
- Push and holf the left hand button on the clocks.
- With the button still pressed turn the ignition to off.
- Release the button and you should be able to toggle between the oil, insp1 and insp2 warning light.
- Choose the warning light that you want to reset.
- On the right hand side of the clocks there are 2 buttons.
- Push the bottom button with a biro and hold it until the warning light is reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Seat Inca. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Seat cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.