Reset service light indicator Seat Ibiza
Reset service light indicator Seat Ibiza. From year: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How to reset service light indicator Seat Ibiza. From year: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
- Turn the ignition OFF.
- Press and hold trip reset button placed on the right of trip recorder display.
- Switch ignition ON, with the trip button still pressed, do not start the engine.
- The SERVCE indicator will appear on the display.
- Relese the trip button.
- Then turn to the right the clock set button which is placed on the left side of trip recorder display.
- If the light comes on again, you will need to repeat the procedure.
How do you reset service light indicator Seat Ibiza. From year: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
- Push and hold the trip reset button on the dash.
- Switch ignition on, do not start the car.
- The SERVICE indicator will appear in the trip recorder monitor.
- Now, release the trip reset button.
- Switch the trip reset button to the right until, these lines - – - , appears in the display.
- Release trip reset button.
- Switch ignition off.
- On some models there is no need to turn the odometer knob to the right. You just hold it in until three lines – - – appear on the monitor.
How can you reset service light indicator Seat Ibiza. From year: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
- On board between mileage and tachometer are 2 buttons. Picture below.
- With ignition off.
- Press the button from your right the one with 0.0 / SET on it (button 1 from the picture). See the above picture.
- Switch on the ignition with the 1 button 0.0 / SET still held down.
- Hold the button for two seconds.
- Release the button 1 0.0/SET and then push and release the button from the left (button 2 from the above picture).
- The service indicator is now reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Seat Ibiza. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Seat cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.