Reset service light indicator Seat Ibiza MK4 (6J, 6J5). From year: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How to reset service light indicator Seat Ibiza MK4 (6J, 6J5).
- On board between mileage and tachometer are two buttons. Picture below.
- With ignition off.
- Push the button from your right the one with 0.0 / SET on it (button 1 from the picture).
- Turn on the ignition with the button 1 stell presed.
- Hold the button for 2 seconds.
- Release the button 1 and then press and release the button from the left (button 2 from the picture).
- The service interval is now reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Seat Ibiza MK4 (6J, 6J5). If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Seat cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.