Reset service light indicator Seat Arosa. From year: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004.
How to reset service light indicator Seat Arosa.
- With the ignition switched off.
- Push and hold the tripmeter reset button situated below the speedometer.
- Turn the ignition on and hold the tripmeter reset button for atleast 8 sconds.
- On board will appear “- – – -” done the service light has been reset.
- It may not works on the first try, you must retry the procedure.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Seat Arosa. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Seat cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.