Reset service light indicator Seat Altea. From year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How to reset service light indicator Seat Altea.
- With the ignition to off position.
- Push and hold the trip reset button situated in the center of the dash.
- Switch the ignition to on but do not start the engine.
- Now, rotate the trip reset button to the right in clockwise direction for about 4 seconds.
- Release the trip reset button.
- Switch the ignition back to off position.
- Start the car to check if the service indicator has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Seat Altea. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Seat cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.