Reset service light indicator Renault Vel Satis
Reset service light indicator Renault Vel Satis. From year: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Vel Satis.
- Switch ignition ON, don’t start the vehicle. On cars with keycard ignition, insert the card, then depress and hold the start button for five seconds to turn on the dashboard cluster.
- Push and release the button situated at the end of the wiper stalk until the spanner symbol and miles to service appears on the display.
- Push and hold the button situated on the dash which is located near the speed mileage.
- The display will now change to the new service interval and start flashing.
- Keep holding the button until the display stops flashing.
- Release the button.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Renault Vel Satis. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Renault cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.