Reset service light indicator Renault Trafic
Reset service light indicator Renault Trafic. From year: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Trafic.
- Switch ON the Ignition, but don’t start the vehicle.
- Within 100 seconds of turning the key, push & hold down the accelerator pedal.
- While still holding down the gas pedal, push and release the brake pedal twice, then press it a 3rd time and hold it down.
- Release brake and accelerator pedals.
- Within about ten seconds, the Oil Service maintenance light should turn off.
- Now turn ignition OFF, then within 3 seconds switch it back to ON position.
- Switch ignition back OFF to complete.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Renault Trafic. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Renault cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.