Reset service light indicator Renault Scenic 2. From year: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Scenic 2.
- Turn the ignition to ON position 2, don’t start the vehicle.
- On cars with keycard ignition, insert the card, then push & hold the start button for 5 seconds to turn on the dashboard cluster lights.
- Push & button on the end of the wiper stalk repeatedly until the warning spanner symbol and miles to service appears on the monitor, some models have 2 buttons, which cycle through the options in opposite directions, either button can be used in this case.
- Push & hold the button.
- The display will now change to the new service interval and start flashing.
- Keep holding the button until the display stops flashing.
- Release the button, turn ignition to off and start the car to see if warning light has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Renault Scenic 2. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Renault cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.