Reset service light indicator Renault Safrane. How to reset maintenance light, reset oil service light. Can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
Reset service light indicator Renault Safrane. It was built in years: 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000.
- The reset button is located on the bottom right hand side of the Rev counter on the instrument cluster.
- Turn ON the ignition, do not start the vehicle.
- Push reset button until Spanner warning light symbol will start flash.
- Keep button depressed until Spanner warning light symbol stops flashing and remains illuminated.
- Indicator shows appropriate service interval.
- Release reset button.
- Turn OFF the ignition and then start your Renault Sfrane to see if spanner warning light has been reset.
Note. Some vehicles are fitted with a SERV lamp, this is not a service interval indicator lamp, it is a malfunction indicator lamp (MIL).
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Renault Safrane. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Renault cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.