Reset service light indicator Renault Megane 3. From year: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Megane 3.
- Switch ON the ignition, don’t start the car.
- Press and release the top button on the end of the wiper stalk until the Service required message appears on the display. Picture below.
- When Service required warning light is displayed press and hold the bottom button located at the end of wiper stalk. Picture below.
- After a few seconds the the display will change in “Service in” an example Service in 6300 mi/12 mo. Picture below.
- Now the service required is reset, switch OFF the ignition and then start the car, too see if the service required light has been reset.
If you have not succeeded to reset the warning light when you get to step 4 try to hold both buttons, thank to our user “unimportant”.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Renault Megane 3. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Renault cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.