Reset service light indicator Renault Megane 2. From year: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Megane 2.
To reset Service Due Now on a Renault Megane 2, follow these steps:
- Switch ON the ignition, don’t start the vehicle. For cars with keycard ignition, insert the card, then push & hold the start button for 5 seconds to turn on the dashboard cluster.
- Push and release the button on the end of the wiper stalk until the Service Due Now message appears on the display. Some models have 2 buttons, which cycle through the options in opposite directions, either button can be used in this case. Picture below.
- When Service Due Now message is displayed push and hold the same button located at the end of wiper stalk.
- Now the Service Due now will start to flash after that the display will change to the new service interval and still flashing.
- Keep holding the button until the display stops flashing.
- Done, have managed to reset service light indicator Renault Megane 2.
This steps how to reset service light indicator Renault Megane 2 are also valid for the Service Due Soon message.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Renault Megane 2. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Renault cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.