Reset service light indicator Renault Laguna. How to reset maintenance light, reset oil service light. Can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Laguna.
- Switch the ignition to on.
- Press the button at the and of the stork, until on the screen shows key service. Picture below.
- This shows how many miles you have got left untill your next service.
- Hold the spedo button down untill the screen flashes for 2 or 3 times then the milage will change. Picture below.
- Turn off the ignition and then start the vehicle to see if warning light has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Renault Laguna. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Renault cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.