Reset service light indicator Renault Kangoo 2. From year: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Kangoo 2.
- Switch On the ignition, do not start the engine.
- Depress the button situated at the end of the wiper arm. Some models have 2 buttons at the end of wiper arm, which cycle through the options in opposite directions, either button can be used in this case. Picture below.
- Select maintenance interval in the info display.
- When you are on the service interval screen, push and hold the button.
- After a few seconds the maintenance interval display will start flashing.
- Continue to hold the button until the maintenance interval stop flashing.
- The maintenance service indicator is now reset.
- Switch the ignition to OFF and then start the engine to see if the service light has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Renault Kangoo 2. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Renault cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.