Reset service light indicator Renault Fluence. From year: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Fluence.
- Switch On the ignition, don’t start the vehicle.
- At the end of the wiper arm are 2 buttons, press and release upwards button or downwards button, any one of them until on the display appears the mileage or km befor service. Picture below.
- When you are on the service interval screen, press & hold the downwards button or upwards button.
- After a few seconds the mileage or km service interval will start flashing.
- Continue to hold the button until the mileage or km service interval stop flashing.
- Now the mileage or km service interval is reset.
- Switch the ignition to OFF and then start the vehicle to see if the maintenance service interval has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Renault Fluence. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Renault cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.