Reset service light indicator Renault Clio 3
Reset service light indicator Renault Clio 3. From year: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Clio 3 models with trip computer.
- Turn ignition ON, don’t start the car.
- Push and release display reset button 1 or 2 or press and hold buttons 1 and 2 simultaneously on the tip of the wiper lever until the Distance Before Next service information or Service DUE is displayed. Picture below.
- Continue to depress the button or the two buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds until the display shows the distance to next service permanently.
- The indicator will then show the appropriate service interval (e.g. 6000 miles/10000 km). Picture below.
- Turn OFF the ingnition.
All information how to reset oil service light Renault Clio 3 is taken owners manual.
Interpreting some of the values displayed after resetting.
The values showing avarage fuel consumption, range and avarage speed will become more stable and reliable the further you travel after pressing the reset button.
For the first few miles after pressing the reset key you will notice that the range increases as you travel. This range takes into account the average fuel consumption since the last time the reset button wasw pressed. Therefore, the average fuel consumption may decrease when:
- The vehicle stops accelerating.
- The engine reaches its operating temperature (if the engine was cold when the reset key was pressed).
- When driving from an urban area on to the open road.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Renault Clio 3. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Renault cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.