Reset service light indicator Renault Clio 2. From years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Clio 2.
- Switch ON the ignition, but do not start the vehicle.
- On the right stalk there is a toggle switch that hinges up and down, and is used for going through the different features of the display.
- When the message Service Due is displayed, push & hold the top part of this switch for 10 seconds until the warning light resets and it shows 30.000 km or whatever until next maintenance.
- All of the above is correct apart from pressing the toggle button.
- If you instead press the bottom toggle button for 10 seconds the display will start to flash.
- Keep button depressed and 5 seconds later the service counter will reset.
- Switch the ignition to off and then start your Renaul clio 2 to see if warning light has been reset.
- Engine should be off.
- Hold down both buttons at the end off stork.
- Switch on still holding buttons down then switch off then depress buttons 10 times.
- The new mileage will show on the display.
- If its just the spanner warning light flashing on the dash board then it’s easy to reset.
- Scroll through display using button on end of wiper stalk until you get to the remaining mileage.
- Push & hold button until display flashes to new service mileage.
- Keep button held until the spanner warning light stops flashing and let go of button.
- Turn the key to switch ignition off and on to check if warning light as been reset.
- Depress & hold the odometer reset button.
- Switch the ignition key to position 2, do not start the engine.
- After 30 seconds release the odometer reset button.
- Switch OFF the ignition.
- You may notice the display flashing or counting down.
If you want to know all tires size Renault Clio for all wheels front and rear axles 1998-2018 click on this picture.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Renault Clio 2. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Renault cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.