Reset service light indicator Range Rover Sport
Reset service light indicator Range Rover Sport. How to reset maintenance light, reset oil service light. Can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
How do you reset service light indicator Range Rover Sport. From year: 2007.
- Turn off the cars ignition.
- Hold down the reset button on the dash board to zero the mileage. keep it held in.
- Turn the cars ignition on, but do not start. Keep the button in for 5 seconds.
- A menu will come up, like date/mileage.
- Let go and then press the button again.
- It will toggle through some options, then get to rst.
- Press the button again, and your done.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Range Rover Sport. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Land Rover cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.