Reset service light indicator Peugeot Expert Tepee VF3V. From years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
I do not know if this is the real procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot Expert Tepee VF3V. But at most models the warning light is reseting by following these steps.
How to reset service light indicator Peugeot Expert Tepee VF3V.
- Ensure the ignition is turn to OFF position.
- Push and hold the odometer button the one that reset the miles / km.
- Switch ignition to ON, do not start the engine.
- Keep the odometer button pressed down for about 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds the display will change in something like this “= O″.
- Release the odometer button.
- Switch OFF the ignition.
- Turn the ignition on and check if the warning light was reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot Expert Tepee VF3V. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Peugeot cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.