Reset service light indicator Peugeot 308 CC. From years: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset service light indicator Peugeot 308 CC.
- Switch OFF the ignition.
- Press and hold the trip meter (km reset or mileage reset) button on the dash. Picture below.
- Now you can switch the ignition to the ON position.
- The trip meter button still held down.
- On the display will appear a count down from 10 to 0, all this time holding down the trip meter button. Picture below.
- The display will read “=0″ and the service symbol will extinguish. Picture below.
- Switch OFF the ignition and then on again to check if it was reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot 308 CC. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Peugeot cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.