Reset spanner service light Peugeot 207. From years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to turn off the key warning light Peugeot 207.
- Switch On and then OFF.
- Push and hold the mileage reset button situated on the right, see the picture below (arrow pointing to the button).
- Switch the ignition to ON.
- Trip meter button still held down.
- Display will count down from 10 to 0 when it reaches 0 wait 2 seconds and then let go the button.
- Switch off the ignition and start the engine tot see if the maintenance service sign was reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot 207. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or how to turn off, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Peugeot cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly.