Reset service light indicator Peugeot 206
Reset service light indicator Peugeot 206. From years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.
How to reset service light indicator Peugeot 206.
- Switch the ignition Off.
- Press and hold the tripmeter (mileage reset / km reset) button on the dash (instrument cluster). Picture below.
- Turn the ignition switch to the on position.
- Keep the odometer reset button depressed for 10 seconds whilst the service display counts down from 10 to 0. Picture below.
- When the count down reaches zero the display shows [= 0]. Picture below.
- The spanner icon will disappear from the display and the service indicator will be reset.
All information how to reset service light indicator Peugeot 206 is taken from owners manual.
SERVICE INDICATOR Peugeot 206.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot 206. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Peugeot cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.