Reset service light indicator Opel Movano. From years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset service light indicator Opel Movano.
- Turn the Ignition ON (position 2) but do not start the engine.
- Within 10 seconds of turning the key, press the accelerator pedal to the floor and hold it down.
- While still holding down the accelerator, press and release the brake pedal twice, then press it a 3rd time and hold it down.
- Release both pedals within around 10 seconds, the Oil Service warning light should turn off immediately.
- Turn Ignition OFF, then within 3 seconds turn it back ON (position 2).
- Turn Ignition back OFF to complete.
Each time the ignition is switched on, the remaining distance before the next engine oil and filter change is due may be shown in the display for approx. 5 seconds. Within 1,800 miles (3,000 km) of the next engine oil change being due, the remaining distance and control indicator will be displayed for approx. 30 seconds as a reminder.
Engine oil life monitor Opel Movano
If control indicator illuminates and control indicator flashes continuously in the display, the engine oil has become oxidized.
If the engine oil has become diluted, control indicator will illuminate in conjunction with control indicator . In either case it is necessary to carry out an engine oil and oil filter change and to reset the engine oil life monitor.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Opel Movano. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Opel cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.