Reset service light indicator Opel Astra J. From years: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset service light indicator Opel Astra J.
- Turn the ignition on, one position before starting engine.
- Press MENU button until on the display will appear vehicle information menu.
- Rotate the button which has on it two arrows one up one down, is located next to the MENU button, until message Remaining oil life is displayed.
- Pres and hold button SET/CLR, press brake pedal and hold them for about 15 seconds.
- Release SET/CLR button and brake pedal, switch ignition off.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Opel Astra J. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Opel cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.