Reset service light indicator Mercedes Vito. How to reset maintenance light, reset oil service light. Can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
How to reset service light indicator Mercedes Vito. From year: 2002.
- Turn the key to position 2in the steering lock and immediately press the KM button twice briefly. Within 10 seconds, turn the key back to position 0 in the steering lock.
- Press and hold down the KM button.
- Turn the key to position 2 in the steering lock.
- Hold the KM button down for a further 10 seconds.
- The service indicator with current remaining distance/remaining time appears.
- After about 10 seconds, an acoustic signal will sound and the service displaywith the new remaining distance/remaining time will appear for about 10 seconds.
- Relaese the KM button.
- All quoted direct from the handbook!
- It took me a couple of goes to get it to reset (lack of counting ability maybe!) but I got it reset in the end.
How do you reset service light Mercedes Vito model 111. From year: 2007.
- Turn key until ignition light on, do not start engine.
- Wait until all lights go out.
- Using menu button navigate to milage/km reading.
- Using + & – navigate to “Service due xx in xx”`. Picture below.
- Press and hold the 0 button on dash board for 30 seconds.
- When you hear a beep press the bottom menu button on steering wheel. This displays main screen.
- Using the + & – buttons you can then navigate the service setting (like in the first picture from point 5).
- When finished navigate to main screen. Push and hold “0” button. Picture below.
- Turn the ignition key to 0 done.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Mercedes Vito. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Mercedes-Benz cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.