Reset service light indicator Mercedes Vito W639. How to reset maintenance light, reset oil service light. Can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
How do you reset service light Mercedes Vito W639 model 111. From year: 2007.
- Turn key until ignition light on, do not start engine.
- Wait until all lights go out.
- Using menu button navigate to milage/km reading.
- Using + & – navigate to “Service due xx in xx”`. Picture below.
- Press and hold the 0 button on dash board for 30 seconds.
- When you hear a beep press the bottom menu button on steering wheel. This displays main screen.
- Using the + & – buttons you can then navigate the service setting (like in the first picture from point 5).
- When finished navigate to main screen. Push and hold “0″ button. Picture below.
- Turn the ignition key to 0 done.
The procedure is for Mercedes Vito from year 2007, it is possible that it will work on all models Mercedes Vito W639 from years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Mercedes Vito W639. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Mercedes-Benz cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.